2013-03-20

Status update!

Hi! I've been away from blog for a while, and now I've returned!
Here is recent update about what I'm up to;

1) Level 85

I even bragged it on Facebook LOL







Yes, that's right, I've finaaly hit level cap of 85! Now I'm at Hytbold doing notorious dailies, but frankly, it's not THAT bad as its reputation. Watching the town rebuilt by your constant effort, is somewhat moving. I've heard in order to completely rebuild Hytbold, you'll need 45 days(5 quests poer day). But hey, I'd just use Mithril coin to reset the counter :)

2) First Raid!


Have I told you I've never - maybe once or twice perhaps - been into felowship quests or group instances before 85? Guess I enjoyed playing epic and solo quests, rather than playing it with other people.
But after 85, I'd not have to. My kinsmen took me to Battle for Erebor 12 men instance, and it was tons of fun. I'll write more about it later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment